Quality Life Plan:
7 Steps to Uncommon Financial Security
The Quality Life Plan: 7 Steps to Uncommon Financial Security presents a transformed blueprint for personal finance success in today's economic environment. Written in an easy to understand workbook format, this book not only exposes the root cause of financial problems but also provides genuine solutions. As such, it has the power to completely reverse downward trends and restore true wealth.
In these affluent times of the 21st century, 35 million Americans in 2005 said they were not able to put food on the table any given day and 11 million did not know where their next meal was coming from.
January 2006 Department of Labor statistics showed inflation-adjusted median wages had fallen to 1967 levels. During that same period, The Wall Street Journal reported the only way for the typical American to maintain their living standards was to spend down savings and double household debt (from that of 1992). In 2005 Americans spent 39 billion more than they earned (Wall Street Journal, 1/3/06) with personal saving rates falling to -1.4% by the end of 2006 - the lowest since The Great Depression of 1933.
Even so. you absolutely do not have to succumb to increased credit use, mounting debt and killer stress. You can regain control and protect the quality of your life with a timely approach to long-term financial sustainability.
The 7 Steps are:
- Reconsider Wealth. Commit to a prosperous life based on the definition (Oxford English Dictionary) of wealth: Material abundance follows and flows from personal and spiritual well-being (intangible wealth). I clarify the complete definition of wealth and how to build it.
- Listen Up! Money Depreciates Just Like a Car. Uncover the root cause of why most everyday Americans can no longer make ends meet without using credit. There is a much bigger reason than simply personal responsibility as the monetary system itself plays a huge role in what's happening today. I break down how global "money mechanics" work and how they have become the enemy of financial sustainability.
- Revisit Some of Today's Dilemmas. Take an honest look at how financial stress is a major contributing factor to family, marriage and health issues. I connect the dots between these many personal scenarios and the root cause.
- Breakthrough the Obstacles. Get empowered by new knowledge about how money works. Learn to say no to emotional advertising appeals and peer pressure directed at you and your family. I simplify how advertisers and peers can get you to spend money you don't have on things you don't need in order to empower your decision-making ability.
- Change the Way You Spend. Learn spending strategies designed to support financial sustainability and enhanced quality of life. Reconsider practices of long-term savings and securities investing that may not be serving you. I lead you through a reevaluation of your current spending and show you how to reallocate and leverage spending.
- Change the Way You Earn. Reinspirement replaces retirement. Revisit/revise earning and investment strategies for later-years well-being in light of the disappearing company pension. I propose practical earning, later-years and alternative investment tactics in response to a shifting business paradigm.
- Put it All Together. Gain control over your financial life like never before possible and build a solid financial foundation following The Quality Life Plan steps in sequence. I summarize best practices and why proceeding in the proper sequence is critical to your success.
a .pdf version and download or buy the soft-cover version of the book: